Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Winds Of Change

Lots of things have been going on around here lately. Some changes good and some that don't feel so good. We lost a huge client at work last week. That means a reduction in force, which means I don't get as many hours. Actually, I get half the hours I'm used to. N also lost hours at work so we're going to be finding creative ways to pay the bills very soon. I teeter between being afraid of the very near future and looking forward to a slower paced existence. Not so much for myself, but for N. He's been working 70-80 hour weeks for quite a while now. I hope he can accept this and find a nice, safe hobby to occupy his time. Like napping. That would be good. Or maybe he can take the boys fishing once in a while. They'd love that. Everything is in bloom here. I was driving to the store the other day and saw the jonquils popping up everywhere. It reminded me that change is inevitble and not always a bad thing.

No comments: