Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ch ch ch changes

I don't blog much anymore. I just never think about it I guess.. And really it's for myself that I do it at all. Just feel like writing today..

Court is supposed to be on Tuesday but we're hearing it might be the following Tuesday. Nothing like paying an attorney to not keep you up to speed. John is a wreck and feeling so upset over it all. Odd because he did nothing. And I feel he had to do this to prove his point to her that he will not tolerate her putting his children in harms way. I hope the judge sees the danger she's putting them in and acts on it. Until then, my stomach is in knots. I dread going into that courtroom. I fear my own emotions when I see her and that piece of shit she's with. He, covered with all his Neo Nazi tattoos.. What a winner, eh? He sickens me. They both do. And the lies they've told throughout this whole ordeal....Well they're insane and numerous. I do realize they probably feel they have to lie. I can't imagine very many people supporting them if they knew the truth. But that's okay. I know.. I know the truth and so do they. I realize this all seems cryptic to a some but I'm not willing to share details at this point. There are a few that know about this and those are the very few that will know for now. Now.. onto another subject..

What do you do when someone goes out of their way to ignore you in a group setting? It's to the point where it's so obvious and it's rude. This person is also ill and the darling on everyone's mind these days so to even address the issue and say, "hey? What the hell have I ever done to you for you to act like such a snobbish bitch?", would be group suicide. So....I refrain and just pull back from the group. Part of me secretly hopes she reads this. Pull your head out of your ass, Sweetie pie. You may be sick but you were a snob and a fake before that. I don't have to be your friend nor do I have to feel sorry for you. I feel sadness for you. Sadness because you're so ill and I know you're probably scared. I'm scared for you. But also sadness because you've for some reason come to a conclusion based on someone elses opinion that I wasn't worthy of speaking to or acknowledging. It's your loss. Just don't try to come off like such a great person who's so full of morals and values and then act like that. Damn that felt good to say.

No comments: