Monday, September 25, 2006

You know what I enjoy? I enjoy not getting any help in my house. Oh yes I do. I enjoy doing it all. Working, cooking, cleaning, shopping, paying the bills. I just absolutely adore it beyond words. You know what tickles me? Is asking for help and not getting it. Then when I finally blow a gasket and all tact is gone I'm accused of not having any to begin with and maybe if I asked nicer it would help. My gosh I enjoy the hell out of it. No, really.. I DO. I enjoy working and then getting off and having to bust ass to cook dinner because it's 9pm and nobody has eaten. Then the laundry that nobody wants to get started until 11pm at night. Oh hell yes.. I enjoy it. And want to know the kicker? I'm falling short. Yes I am. My house is not spotless. My meals are not planned days in advance. The laundry isn't caught up.. ever.. and they all look at me and my miserable failure. None of them see that it takes some group effort to keep a house kept up. Pick up after yourselves for the love of twinkies! That's all ya have to do! Manybe once in a while help out and cook a meal AND don't leave the kitchen upside down for the maid.(that would be me). Is that so freaking much to ask for? Oh but wait... I enjoy it.. I forgot. So while this will no doubt continue I'll be expected to grin and bear it while I work, pay those bills, grocery shop, buy toilet paper, do laundry, clean, and cook. No doubt my situation is no more unique than lots out there but I.AM.SICK.OF.IT!!! How do I come off without sounding like a complete bitch and get some help? Anybody?? Bueller??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you find out.

For the love of twinkies. Bahahaha