Wednesday, September 06, 2006



My son got his driver's permit today. Gah!? I'm not ready for this! My husband took him out and let him drive a bit. He said he did fine except for not slowing down to turn corners. LOL. I'm thinking a sedative is in order before I get in the car with him! He'll learn quickly enough I suppose. Speaking of my son.. He was jumped and beat up last week by four guys. Actually he was jumped twice in about fifteen minutes time. The first time it was just one guy.. He hit Robert three times in the head and face before Robert decided he'd had enough bullshit and Robert hit the guy twice in his head with his skateboard, breaking it in three pieces. He then was jumped by the apparent dickhead's friends. He never stood a chance and they beat and kicked him in his head, face, and ribs. He had knots on his head and we thought they broke his cheek bone. Bastards! The cops have a pretty good idea who did it. It sometimes pays to live in a small town. People get stupid and talk and it gets around very quickly. One of the guys has been hiding out apparently. I'm pretty sure it's the one who's sporting a nice gash in his head from the skateboard. I hope they find them and I'm going to see that they give them the stiffest charge they can. These guys are adults. My kid is 15 years old. Yep.. I'm pissed. Here are a couple of pics. One was taken the night it happened.. You can't see the cheek bone jutting out but it was. The next shot was taken the day after.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Cat!!! That makes my blood boil! I can not even imagine how I'm going to feel the first time my kids get in a fight and get hurt. But, this is even worse - he got jumped?? OMG!! Makes my stomach do flip-flops. I know you and Nick must be about ready to go kill those fuckers.

Purr said...

Amy, it really shook us ya know? The anger I've felt is insane. I now go out into town and every 20ish or so man I see I look at in a different way. I can't even imagine if I came face to face with these bastards. I'd probably end up getting my butt kicked lol.