Friday, April 28, 2006

30% Chance Of Showers

You know it kills me when the weatherman here says there's a 30% chance of showers. You can usually count on it raining buckets when they say this. And true to form it began to rain a few hours ago. It probably won't stop until Sunday night lol. It doesn't bother me much because as usual I'm working this weekend. I need to do something about that soon though because summer is coming and I want time with N and the kids. I'm hoping to be able to get out more with them all and go do things. Even cheap/no cost type of things ya know? Some of my best memories from growing up are things we did as a family and oddly enough they were things that didn't cost much if anything at all.

1 comment:

Wrkinprogress said...

I sure hope all of your wishes come true, Purr. You deserve them and then some.