Sunday, May 07, 2006

Out Like A Fat Kid In Dodge Ball

Okay.. this isn't exactly the easiest thing for me to blog about.. It's something that's been bothering me for a few days. You know I sort of touched on it a while back.. The skinny is I belonged to a message board. There was some tension and a few smart assed comments made there between a few. All of the sudden the boards were closed. Well we all still had a place to go because someone had created backup boards. They made it look the exact same as our boards did except there were a few key players missing. Those women apparently went and started up a private board for themselves and left a lot of us out on our asses. Okay that hurt. I never did a damn thing to any of them to deserve that but whatever.. I guess I wasn't their cup of tea. So fast forward to a few days ago....I get this mass email from one of those women at the "new" boards stating they were going to give someone a surprise party or something. Someone accidentally included MY email address in that mix. Talk about feeling like the fat kid in dodge ball!!! OMG I was angry and yeah it made me cry. Well the guilty emailed me with an apology so ya know I can't really be mad at them. But it all made me feel very inadequate again. Lots of shit going on with work right now.. Major loss of income.. Fear, anxiety, resentment, anger.. And no bloody place to vent it and nobody who gives a flying shit. I'm not afraid to say it.. I miss my boards.

5 comments:

Wrkinprogress said...

For what it's worth, *I* love you, and *I* want you on MY team, any time, every time. You are one of the absolutely COOLEST, smartest, most wonderful people I've *EVER* known and anyone who doesn't agree is just plain stupid and can kiss my ass! And yeah, I'm serious. People are stupid, and I hate them. They don't know what they're missing if they're missing out on you, sugar.

Much, much love to you,
WIP

Purr said...

Thank you, S.. That means a lot to me! but you know they say.. One mans trash is another mans treasure.. right?

Wrkinprogress said...

Yep, I've heard that, and again, my response is people are stupid, and I know a diamond when I see one. :)

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Purr}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Anyone who doesn't get how precious you are isn't worth wiping your feet on, sugarplum. You deserve soooo much better.

Love,
Me

Anonymous said...

I wuff you too..Sorry to hear about that.

Cyndi said...

(((Hugs))) We love you ass, dammit~ :)