Saturday, May 06, 2006

That Is So Jr High...Grow The Hell Up!

Was talking to a friend of mine this morning.. We were discussing cruises and I made mention that I was invited to go on a cruise down to Cozumel and Belize. He in turn said that he and his wife were saving at this very moment to go on a cruise to Jamaica. Very cool eh? He said they had the money for the cruise but needed to save about the same amount for "other" things.. Other things? Like scuba diving right? Or wind surfing! Yeah!! Uh...no.. Like drinks on board for him and his ghetto ass wife needs to score some "Ganja" while down on the islands. Looooooeeeeeoooossssserrrrrrrrrs! Grow the hell up! Forty plus years old and they are about as responsible as my 15 year old. No.. I think my 15 year old has them beat. They make about 120K a year and it's just the two of them and they struggle with money.. Why you ask? Booze and ganja. Jesus, I had to almost bite my tongue in half to keep from saying something snarky to him. Don't sit there and bitch about how the man has you down when all you're gonna do is drink shots of whiskey and watch your fat ass loser of a wife smoke dope. Yeah I know.. none of my bidness but he brought it up and I have an opinion. I realize that I have NO tolerance for drug addicts and alcoholics. Talk amongst yourselves.....

No comments: