Thursday, February 09, 2006

Beauty Has A Price

I worked off and on for about 8 hours in our bedroom yesterday. I got it all done except for one wall and I still need to hang the sconces, window treatments and pictures. I like the feel the room has now but there are still so many things I'd like to change. However, until I find an extra two thousand dollars or so for some new furniture and carpeting I'm going to have to settle for what I have. All in all I'm pleased. I'm so sore today from bending, lifting, stooping, reaching, etc.. I'm sorely(literally) reminded that I'm not 25 anymore.

1 comment:

Wrkinprogress said...

That soreness is the down part of maturing (don't you like how I said it that way instead of the more common "getting older" ;) )I got that last week because I cleaned out my office. Oy vey. lol