Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Stop The Insanity!!!

I have an appointment tonight with our tax consultant to get our taxes done. Every year it's the same old song and dance with me. I wait until the last possible moment and then I begin to dig for receipts, bills, etc... Why do I do this to myself? It's almost as if I enjoy the pressure. Ha! This year is a bit different from the others though. We doubled our income in 2005. I'm quite nervous about the outcome of that for some odd reason. Gone are the days of Earned Income Credit. Born are the days of going long form and using deductions. On a positive note we spent a king's ransom on medical needs. Surely to God this will help right? And we still have possession of those three children that technically eat like nine children. That is also a plus, no? This year I vow to save all my reciepts in one place and keep everything up to date. Yeah.. I surely will do that. Of course I say that every year.....

No comments: