Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Uncle Sam And The State Of Oklahoma Can Bite My Butt.....

Mmmkay.. Tax appointment over. The hubster was running late coming in from work so I had to take the youngest with me to my appointment. No big deal because he's usually pretty good. Usually is the key word here. Tonight was the exception to that when I told him to sit and be quiet he gave me that glazed over look like a junky gets when you wave a bag of smack in front of them. He was out in the country and there were dogs. "MOM! They have dogs!" Sigh.. So.. he wasn't very still nor was he quiet. I wanted to snatch him bald headed at one point but knew it was a lost cause. He was just reacting to this coolness of being out in the wide open country. "Hey MOM! Nobody could hear me if I screamed out here right?" So.. we got through the taxes in a timely manner and despite having an absolute dump truck full of deductions, we barely came out ahead in our federal taxes and we owe the damn state money. A nice little chunk of change too! So.. Uncle Sam says, "Here's this nice little check for your federal taxes.. Then the state says, "gimme that check! How dare you think you'll get ahead!" Hehe.. Oh well.. I did leave there with a puppy..... She is awfully cute.

No comments: